1. Donte Whitner, S - Love me some Whitner. This Ohio State Buckeye is a hard hitting Safety who would bring instant physicality to the Patriots D. He is the perfect compliment to McCourty. He would also bring a veteran presence and leadership.
2. Eric Decker, WR - It's time to give Tom Brady a legit playmaking outside receiver. Some would argue Decker isn't even that but I'm not one of them. He is a big physical receiver who makes explosive plays down field. He would fit in perfect here and remember Josh McDaniels drafted Decker in Denver.
3. Aqib Talib, CB - This is the Patriots biggest free agent this year and they must find a way to resign him. When Talib is healthy he is a difference maker on this Defense.
4. Vonte Davis, CB - If the Patriots can't resign Talib they have to go get Davis. In my opinion Talib and Davis are the two best Corners in free agency and they must come away with one of them. Davis is just entering his prime and his best football is yet to come.
5. Arthur Jones, DT/DE - I love the idea of the Jones brothers, Chandler and Arthur playing next to each other on the Patriots D-line. Jones is a versatile lineman who is great against the run and can also get after the QB. He's played a lot of DT in his career while playing mostly at DE last season.
6. Justin Tuck, DE - Tuck is versatile being able to play inside on passing downs while primarily playing DE. Tuck is a dominant pass rusher but is also stout against the run.
7. Julian Edelman, WR - Edelman is way too important to the Patriots to let him walk. He is not only their most reliable receiver, he is also a great punt returner. He works well with Brady and in McDaniels offense. He's a must resign.
8. Brandon Pettigrew, TE - Pettigrew is a complete tight end. He's a great blocker and a good receiver. He's a better version of Hoomanawanui. The Patriots love playing in two tight end sets and Gronk and Pettigrew could be unstoppable together.
9. Chris Clemons, S - Clemons is an underrated Safety on the market this offseason. He's been a solid starter in Miami for years and could be a huge upgrade over Gregory opposite McCourty. He's good in coverage which is very important this day in age of the NFL.
10. Emmanuel Sanders, WR - I liked the idea of Sanders on the Patriots last offseason and I still like it now. He would add explosiveness to the Patriots offense. He can play inside and outside. I expect the Patriots to make a run at him and this year Pittsburgh can't get in the way.